Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tri Valley Networking Event

I recently attended a networking event for wedding professionals held at the beautiful Palm Center venue located in Livermore, Ca. The venue was fabulously decorated by the talent of wonderful vendors that contributed to the event. The delicious catering was provided by the Palm Center and I loved every bit of it! I had the pleasure of meeting great vendors that were very welcoming and had great information to offer. I hope to work with these vendors in the future and attend many more events like this one.

Here are some pictures that I took and love to share with you. Enjoy!















If you are interesed in any of these vendors work please contact me and I will give you thier information. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment