Monday, October 11, 2010

The Half Way Mark

So.... I am excited to be half way through my course and on my way to become an Internationally Certified Event Planner. I have enjoyed what I learned so far and thrilled to see what the other half of the program will teach and prepare me for. My tutor seems to be proud of my work as she has been giving me high grade markings and great feedback on my past assignments. Once I am finished with the course
(which I am shooting for the end of the year) my goal is to get a job with a corporate company as their event planner while having Savvy Chic Events as my personal side business to plan private functions for clients. As I approach the end of the program I will post a preview of my services to come and hope to have a my professional website up and running by the new year 2011. In the mean time if you have any questions or need assistance on an upcoming event please contact me. Thank you for taking the time to follow my journey!

close-up of a cross marked on a year planner

close-up of a personal data assistant and a planner lying on table in an office

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Tasha! This is so awesome that you found something you love as a career :).

    ReplyDelete