Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kia and Justin's Tenth Anniversary At Wente Vineyards

I was so excited when Kia and Justin Gregory asked me if I would help them arrange their tenth year anniversary event. They wanted to renew their vows in front of close friends and family followed by an intimate brunch reception. I enjoyed arranging appointments and meeting Kia and Justin along with their adorable daughters to tour Wente Vineyards and knew that they would all fall in love with this venue. They are such a sweet fun loving family and I couldn't wait to see how it all came out! Congratulations to Kia and Justin Gregory on celebrating ten years of bliss and thank you for letting me be apart of it!

Special Thanks To: Silvana Di Franco Photography for all these beautiful shots.






























Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Tasha! Your expertise was so helpful with planning this event! I am so thankful that you were available!

    ReplyDelete