Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back To School Events

Now that school is starting back up, I am looking forward to the season and working on some school related functions in the future such as school festivals, holiday parties, dances, and graduation parties. As an event planner I want to be involved in all sorts of events and I know that there is a lot of arrangement to be done when it comes to all the school functions coming up for the students and excited to help out. I am also excited to have my company featured in some of the school yearbooks at the end of the school year, so stay tune for more of that info to come on Savvy Chic's Event's Facebook page and if you know of a school, student, or teacher in need of help with a school event have them give me a ring :) Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment