Thursday, September 2, 2010

Corporate Events

In some of my earlier studies I have been learning how to plan corporate events along with personal events. It's nice to acquire the knowledge in both of these areas . I am eager to work for a corporate company as their coordinator while having my own business on the side, planning and incorporating my ideas and my personal touches to many upcoming events .

Some examples of events as a corporate planner are:

-Meetings and Staff Training
-Conventions, Incentive Travel and Retreats for the employees
-Award Ceremonies
-Social Events and Retirement Parties

It is so exciting for me to be able to so study and learn in an area that thoroughly brings satisfaction to my clients and a true joy in doing what I love.

Person writing in appointment book

Interiors of an empty conference room Horizontal

Two microphones on table, close up

Business People Standing Near a Corporate Jet

Ocean cruise ship on water by hills and town side, elevated view

Robes and slippers


Mid section view of a woman getting lastone therapy Model Release: Yes Property Release: NA

Formal place setting

No comments:

Post a Comment