Sunday, September 5, 2010

An Outdoor Indian Wedding

It was a pleasure to observe and assist this gorgeous wedding that took place Saturday September 4th 2010 at the Purple Orchid in Livermore, Ca. I have experienced many indoor Indian weddings and even had one myself, but to see one take place outside while the wind was blowing the fabrics during the ceremony was really breath taking. The couple were really cute! The bride was Indian and the Groom was Caucasian. It was fun to see some of his family members get into the spirit and wear the traditional clothing. It reminded me of my wedding and how some my family being Hispanic did the same thing. This wedding was filled with bright vibrant colors, delicious spicy flavored entrees and music to make anyone want to get up and wave their arms in the air. Towards the end of the evening the bridal suite was beautifully decorated and awaiting the couple. It was a fun magical night and I was so thrilled to be there.












No comments:

Post a Comment