Thursday, February 24, 2011

Featuring Hair, Makeup Artist and Fashion Stylist Hector John

I would love to introduce you to Hector John who I met at a runway fashion show and magazine release party. He has tremendous talent and can transform anyone into a glamorous person that we all deserve to become.


Now here's is a little bit about Hector John.......

I am Hector John award winning hair, makeup artist,and fashion stylist I have worked with many photographers, models, designer, producers, promoters and the list goes on. I have done hair, makeup, fashion styling, and set coordination for countless photo shoots and fashion shows. I grow with each step I take and have had many great experiences. My goals are to be an amazing fashion designer, stylist, hair designer, makeup artist and so much more. This industry grows and changes everyday and I am prepared to grow and change with it. As I grow and accomplish my goals in life my main goal would be to help guide all women to feel beautiful and empowered. Because feeling beautiful leads to self-respect, self-respect leads to greater confidence. and confidence commands attention. I would be honored to help guide them on their journey to becoming their most beautiful, most exceptional self. Hector John








If anyone is interested in getting beautified for your next event or just because your worth it please contact me and check out his Facebook Page listed under my Referral Link section for more information and photos. Thank you!

Photography Done by: Scot Woodman and Bellaboudoir Studios

1 comment: