Monday, February 28, 2011

Featuring......Kimberly Mathews Massage

Are you looking for a way to relive some stress and relax before your event? or just because you want to escape from your busy life? Well.... I like to introduce to you Kimberly Mathews Massage!



Here is a little bit about Kimberly Mathews....

I have worked as a massage therapist for over three years and have worked with medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and of course other amazing massage therapists. I went to school at the World School of Massage and Holistic Institute in Pleasanton during my husband’s deployment to Iraq.
At the end of my husband’s four year enlistment we decided that it would be best for our son to grow up around the majority of his family which is what brought us back up to Livermore and encouraged me to start my own massage business, Kimberly Mathews Massage Therapy.
I truly enjoy the healing power of touch. I find massage therapy so rewarding and am grateful to be in an industry where I can support people in becoming more attuned to their body.
I enjoy working with many modalities such as Deep Tissue, Swedish, Lymphatic, Hot Stone and others.
This first year of business has been such a joy and blessing and I look forward to many more.







If you are interested in relieving some tension while soothing your mind visit Kimberly Mathews Massage website listed under my "Referral Link" section and please contact me to book your next appointment! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment