Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oktoberfest 2011

So this was my second year of participating in the Oktoberfest held at St Paul's church and Bella Vista Academy where my son attends pre-school. Last year I was in charge of organizing and setting up the pre-school game booth for the kids carnival. This year I was a vendor along with my friend promoting each of our businesses while selling some event accessories and decor. My friend is starting a business called Shabby Queen Designs and can custom different rustic decor designs to fit your next holiday party or any upcoming event. I look forward to working with her in the future to custom designs for my clients needs and if anyone is interested in any of her halloween designs below please contact me. Thank you!






























No comments:

Post a Comment