Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Savvy Chic Event's One Year Anniversary!




Well..... This passed January made a year since I launched Savvy Chic Events and excited to see what 2012 has in store for me! 2011 was a year filled with meeting great event industry vendors to work with, attending some fabulous networking events and most exciting of all having the pleasure to arrange some wonderful events of my own. From baby showers, anniversaries, birthdays parties, wine tours, business openings and networking events. It's been a pleasure to execute my clients visions and goals and I get a total adrenaline high on doing so. Seeing them thrilled about the outcome of their event brings me so much joy! I would love to thank everyone I have worked with, for all my family, friends and fans that support my passion everyday. I might be a little late in planning a one year anniversary event for Savvy Chic, but then again it is never too late to celebrate accomplishments, so that being said please stay tune for what I will have in store......... Until then keep living and celebrating lifes greatest pleasures and events! ~Cheers Tasha~ xoxo



For more info on Savvy Chic Event's please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment