Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Blog Update At Last

Well it seems I cannot keep up my blog posts with everything going on these days, but can't complain since I love to stay busy. I have some events coming up that I am excited about and now I also support some businesses with their arrangements. So put that together with being a mom of a five year old that is playing sports and filling my other roll as a wife, you can now see why I cannot find much time to blog. I am happy that I can at least post some quick inspiration pictures and features for you all to view on my Facebook page. I think it might be time to look for an intern soon that may want to take over my blog and help with some of my tasks in return of experience. I will be keeping a look out! Hope all is well and until the next posting........ Keep cherishing life's greatest pleasures and events!

~Cheers Tasha~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment