Monday, March 3, 2014

Introducing Party Supply Companies

I am happy to now introduce to you  party supply companies I am now affiliated with and excited to share with you their awesome and adorable products. I will be picking out items to share with you as I go, but if you have any questions about the products or need help placing an order please contact me!


The first company is Called Evermine and they sell all personalized supplies, from invitations, place cards, favor labels/tags to favor coasters and other personalized favor supplies.  A great place to order for weddings and all other special events. They have great low prices with a awesome flat shipping rate of just $2.99! Click on the icon link on the side or very bottom of this blog page  to view more and see all the adorable things they have to offer!


Custom Wedding and Party Stationery



The next company is called Windy City Novelties and they provide all your themed parties decorations,  party goods, and much much more! They also provide great prices and free shipping with any orders over $49. Check them out by clicking the icon link on the side or very bottom of this blog page. Thanks!





I am excited to be branching out with my passion for event planning and hope you will all enjoy these products as much as I do!

My Contact Info: Email: Tasha@savvychicevents.com  Business Phone: 510-589-5559

No comments:

Post a Comment