Sunday, March 2, 2014

Added Services To Savvy Chic Events


Once again it has been a long long LONG time since my last blog post, but here I am again and hope this post finds you all well! 2013 has been a busy year for me with new changes and as I welcomed in 2014 I decided  that I wanted to start adding new services to my business. Not everyone is interested in hiring an event planner but are still in need of specific items for their event so I now sell favors, create simple fresh flower centerpieces and balloon arches. I will also be selling party supplies and adding other fun stuff for sale as the months approach , but for now here are some examples of edible favors I can create. There  are choices between  chocolate lolly pops, chocolate dipped Oreo cookie pops, chocolate dipped fortune cookies or  chocolate dipped marshmallow pops.  (picture examples below)

 Each are sold for a $1.00 and includes a chocolate color of your choice, a clear bag and ribbon
(Oreo pops, fortune cookies and marshmallow pops also include coordinate sprinkles)

$1.50 each includes an added personalized tag.
To see more designs and more details on the fee's of  each item please refer to Savvy Chic Events Facebook business page and click on the party favors album link. Have any questions? please contact me at: Tasha@savvychicevents.com    Thanks and Happy Planning!










No comments:

Post a Comment