Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Vision My Journey

Rural road through fields

I wanted to start up a blog on my passion of becoming an event planner and hope that this vision will turn into a reality of success one day. I hope that you will follow my journey and look forward to seeing what is in store.

Please note that this blog is still under construction so
if anyone has any questions or would like to chat about a possible business relationship in the future please feel free to email me at: tasha.savvychicevents@gmail.com

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. 'Step out on the ledge of your dreams, jump into the unknown and let your faith be your wings.' You can do it, Tasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great Tash! Love the name too!! Best of Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best and much success for what's to come!

    ReplyDelete