Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Cupcakes Vs Wedding Cake?

It looks like that cupcakes have been a big trend these days for all different occasions and I have been seeing them displayed at weddings in place of the traditional wedding cake. Cupcakes can have that sophisticated cuteness to them while the tiered cake can have that traditional elegance. For my wedding I went with a tiered white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, but I think when I renew my vows in the future I will go for the cute Savvy Chic cupcakes this time around or maybe have a little of both? What do you prefer?



Cupcakes topped with sugar icing are displayed in the window of a shop in Sydney July 5, 2010. Singapore's Wilmar International Ltd on Monday struck a surprise deal to buy Australian conglomerate CSR Ltd's sugar business for A$1.75 billion ($1.47 billion), trumping China's Bright Food Group. REUTERS/Tim Wimborne (AUSTRALIA - Tags: BUSINESS FOOD)
Wedding cake decorated with roses

1 comment: