Sunday, July 18, 2010

Until We Meet Again Grandma

I want to dedicate this blog to my dearest grandma that went to be in paradise on Friday July 16Th at 8:15am. My mom said that she waited until the sun came up that morning to take her final breath and head out to that vacation where there is no more suffering. My grandma was a strong and healthy woman that was then diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which took over. She loved a good party and was the life of it. She taught me alot of what I know and who I have become. I know that she would want me to move on and put my full heart and soul into my passion of becoming an event planner. I will miss her dearly, but know that we will meet again for the greatest event in heaven. Until then I will be looking up to the sky and winking at her. I love you grandma!


Elizabeth B. Tanguma (Lugo)
Sunrise: August 19th 1926 to Sunset: July 16th 2010


Here is one picture of many flowers in her garden. Gardening was one of her passions and pink roses were her favorite.

1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful Tasha. I wish all the best for you and your family. Please know that we are all here should you need anything. All the best to you my friend...

    ReplyDelete