Friday, January 21, 2011

Featuring... Susan Kauffman Photography

I would love to introduce photographer Susan Kauffman who has been in the photography business since 1994. She specializes in capturing Weddings, Graduations, Family, Maternity and Infants. Her company is based out of Modesto, Ca.

Here is a little bit from Susan....

My passion for photography and people can be seen through the images I create. I pride myself in giving you the best photography experience at your event specializing in spectacular digital effects, photo manipulation, and touch-ups to create unforgettable images. I use a Nikon D70 with an SB900 flash to produce spectacular images. I have won several awards for my work shooting senior portraits, engagements, weddings, family, maternity, babies, and children. A picture is worth a thousand words. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Some samples of Susan's work~






Please take a moment to check out her website listed under my "Referral Links" and
if anyone is interested please contact me. Thank you!


Susan Kauffman Photography Contact Info:
Home: 209-576-7665
Cell: 209-303-1789

No comments:

Post a Comment