Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Time to Launch Savvy Chic!




The time is here and I have finished my course in becoming an International Certified Event Planner! I am proud of myself for getting through this first part of schooling and plan on continuing my education to further my career and business. As most of you know I have named my company Savvy Chic Events and created this blog for you to follow my journey and read my event updates. Now I have created a business website with the great help of my brother-n-law for you to visit. A business page on Facebook has also been created for whoever is interested in following the company on there as well. I will continue to post updates with helpful and inspiring information for you to enjoy. In the mean time please check out my website link below and feel free to contact me anytime to help plan your next event. Thanks a bunch!

Special Thanks To: My brother-n-law Paul Singh for the website design and to Kia Gregory Photography for my professional head shot. You guys ROCK!

Website: www.savvychicevents.com

Email: tasha@savvychicevents.com

1 comment:

  1. WOW Congratulations Tasha! Wish you the best of luck in your new Journey and I will keep you in mind for any event and referals ;)

    ReplyDelete