Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WELCOME 2013!!!

Happy New Year!  It's seem's like forever since the last time I posted, but as I welcome in 2013 with a fresh start I would like to try to keep you all up to date from time to time with what's been going on, as well as new trends, tips and wonderful inspirations! 2012 was a great year as I had the pleasure of helping arrrange and design some wonderful events and hope to continue the same this year. I also moved back to the bay area from the central valley and even though I miss some of my fab friends and great vendors I met out there, I am very pleased to be back in my home town. I look forward to what 2013 has in store for me and hope these years continue to be filled with blessings for all!  To check out events I handled in 2012 please refer to my Facebook page and if you have any questions please contact me anytime!!  Until the next posting........  Cheers! xoxo ~Tasha~


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Savvy-Chic-Events/165604020144551

No comments:

Post a Comment