Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Wedding At Purple Orchid

I was so excited when I was offered to help assist this event at the Purple Orchid in Livermore, Ca. It started on Thursday evening when my manager Catherine Neufeld and I met the wedding party for the dinner rehearsal. It was a delight to help show everyone how they should walk down the aisle and position themselves at the alter. The wedding party looked relaxed and comfortable with the rehearsal after a few run throughs from begging to end. Then the big day came Saturday July 31st 2010 and everyone was working away to bring this beautiful wedding together. Tables were getting set, flowers were being placed and all the guest finally gathering together to enjoy this gorgeous occasion. I was just amazed on how it all turned out in the end. The pictures below tell it all. Congratulations to the new... Mr and Mrs Martin!


Special thanks to: Catherine Neufeld for bringing me on board to get hands on experience while I study and for showing me what I know so far. Your guidance and support is greatly appreciated!
















No comments:

Post a Comment