Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cocktail Party In The Orchard

I had the pleasure to observe and help with a wedding put on by my friend Shilo Grever at the Purple Orchid in Livermore, Ca. Saturday August 14th 2010. The wedding was filled with beautiful canary yellows and the reception was a cocktail party theme in the orchard. It was a nice change to see a non traditional sit down reception. Guest were laughing and mingling while enjoying delicious hors d'oeuvres, cocktails and desserts from the fabulous food and drink bar. I was then excited to see towards the end of the evening how the bridal suite was decorated for the couple to enjoy.
Congratulations to the new... Mr and Mrs Randazzo!

Special Thanks To: Shilo Grever for inviting me to observe and be apart of this beautiful wedding! If anyone has a special occasion or an up coming event and would like to book this venue please let me know and contact Shilo directly at the Purple Orchid. Website listed under my referral links.


















1 comment:

  1. Oooh, looked truly fabulous! Love the couple's choice of accent color...yellow is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete