Monday, August 2, 2010

Kia Gregory Photography

I was pleased to have met Kia Gregory a little over two years ago when we both joined the same playgroup for our kids in the Central Valley. I then was introduced to her fabulous photography work and have been following ever since. Now that I am becoming an event planner I hope to work with her more and share with all of you what awesome creativity she has. Please take a moment to check out her website listed under my Referral Links. If you or anyone you know has a special occasion coming please contact me or her directly so that she may capture your beautiful day.

Now here's a little about Kia....
My name is Kia Gregory and I am a wedding photographer based in the Central Valley. I love my job. Every time I arrive to capture an excited bride getting ready, or see the groom with that look of anticipation on his face it gives me chills. You would think that capturing those same moments' all the time would be boring but it's not. Because they are not the same. Every wedding is different. Every couple is different. Every moment is different. My wall is littered with photographs from my wedding day, the birth of my children, family vacations, milestone's in my girl's lives. Every time I look at one of those photos I can remember a joke from that day. The moment before or after that precise moment was captured. I can feel the emotion in those images. I love the emotions those photos give me. That is what my job is to me. I am passionate about providing my clients with lasting memories. I am passionate about knowing that my clients trust me to do just that. I am still available for wedding dates in 2010 so let's meet for coffee soon!

Here are some images of a wedding I helped shoot in June at the Mitten Building in Redlands, CA. Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tasha! I look forward to working with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kia! Beautiful images, as always!

    ReplyDelete