Saturday, August 28, 2010

Product Event at the Wine and Roses Hotel & Spa

I had the pleasure to be invited to a product event on Saturday August 28th by a friend of mine, Magda Ramalho who is an independent director for Beauti Control Spa and Beauty Products. The Event took place at the Wine and Roses Hotel and Spa located in Lodi Ca. This venue is such a beautiful place. I have had a few visits before to dine at the restaurant located there, but never really had the opportunity to explore the whole property. Today was my chance.... and trust me, I fell in love. The event was held at the Garden Ballroom nestled in the lush greenery of the property and was set up beautifully. The staff and team members of this product company were full of life and so positive on what they had to offer. I tested some of products and felt really refreshed and renewed after using them. I had the pleasure to meet and take photos with Gary Jones, the president of marketing research and product development. He was a really a down to earth and pleasant gentleman and is very proud of what he does.



















Special thanks to... Magda Ramalho for inviting me to this beautifying event. If anyone would love to get pampered, refreshed and glammed before an occasion, big event or just because your deserve it please let me know and contact Magda directly. "She will bring the spa to you" Her website is listed under my Refferal Links. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment