Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers

I think flowers are one of the most beautiful things in this world and it's wonderful how they can transform any area into a fabulous setting. I was so into roses as being my favorite flowers and always excited to get them from my husband, but now as I have become to see and know about other types of flowers I have fallen in love with them just the same. Each flower has its own unique color, shape and smell that when you bring a bunch of different types together you get a magnificent bouquet or centerpiece for your occasion or event. I now tell my husband whenever he is in the mood to bring home flowers (hint hint) ;) to feel free to pick out a bouquet with as many different types of flowers and colors he can get. They all have their special look and feel to them that can cheer anyone up and make any space beautiful. So what are your favorite flowers?

Person holding bunch of flowers

High angle view of a bunch of roses in a vase Vertical

Upscale restaurant table

Close-up of chandelier light

close-up of a bouquet of flowers on a chair in a lawn

Bike with basket of flowers

High angle view of a bouquet of flowers on the dining table

1 comment:

  1. i love them all and if i could have fresh flowers in the house everyday i would!

    ReplyDelete